Professional Coaching with Practical Experience
Strategically Yours, through Mike Cameron, assists people (business owners, executives, managers, supervisors) to move from working IN the business, to working ON the business, through coaching in the following core competencies … Planning; Organising; Leading and Controlling … supported, when necessary, by facilitated group workshops or one-on-one sessions in:
- Goal Planning
- Time Management
- Crucial Conversations
- Dealing with Procrastination
- Conflict Resolution
- Effective Communication
- Team Building
- The Art of Leadership
In order to stay competitive, high-performance executives continually fine-tune their skills, mindsets and overall behaviour through potent coaching solutions.
My Executive Coaching programs are specifically designed to:
- act as a sounding board for high profile leaders.
- develop high-potential talent.
- address blind spots or derailing behaviour in otherwise talented executives.
- support change leadership through effective communication and interpersonal awareness.
- enhance business skills and aid intellectual development.
- assist during significant cultural, behavioural or organisational change.
Do you have a need to take your business from where it is now to where you want it to be?
My Business Coaching programs guide you through the potentially challenging process as your business grows and the coaching interaction, tools and focus points, enable you to:
- articulate the organisation’s vision
- set goals with actions and develop plans to ensure their success.
- identify your strengths and potential for improvement.
- effectively manage your situational role in the Plan, Organise, Lead and Control model.
- feel motivated through building your sense of self-worth and confidence.
- enjoy improved time-management and the feeling from success.
Leadership coaching is a co-creative partnership that builds capability to achieve short and long-term organisational and personal goals.
The leader may well be an executive, business owner, manager, supervisor, team leader; in fact, anyone with ‘bottom-line’ accountability and responsibility for group output.
My Leadership Coaching programs help:
- build trust and transformational communication.
- an organisation’s growth through sustainable behavioural change.
- improve performance, effectiveness and efficiency for greater financial returns.
- high-performance individuals identified as emerging leaders with potential.