Professional Coaching with Practical Experience
Using a co-creative, individualised process, I coach to build a leader’s confidence and capability to achieve short, and long-term organisational goals.
It’s a partnership, with the aim being to create sustainable behavioural change, that will transform the quality of the leader’s working and personal life (and that of their team/s).
The leader may well be an executive, business owner, manager, supervisor or team leader; in fact, anyone with ‘bottom-line’ accountability and responsibility for group output.
Leadership coaching supports:
- An organisation’s growth, through sustainable behavioural change.
- Improved performance, effectiveness and efficiency for greater financial returns.
- Honing the skills of high-performance individuals who have been identified as emerging leaders with potential.
- Establishing a strong base for empowerment through applying the tenets of Conversational Intelligence® and Emotional Intelligence to ensure the effective application of Management Intelligence.
- Creating a working environment based on trust and values.
- Building leaders for change with effective communication skills and interpersonal awareness.
- The development of team awareness, accountability and shared values.
- Improved work/life balance.